This past holiday season was honestly quite nice (warning...mushy crap)

>> Friday, December 26, 2008


Musashis5FLAMES, originally uploaded by Terpr13.

Me and Mary spent our first holiday as a couple this year. Awww.... (I will go ahead and give you a moment...don't mind me, i'll just be over here wiping the sweat out of my eyes...) -smile-

It was quite nice, we decided to go out to eat as soon as Mary arrived in town.

We went to a place called "Musashi's" I was a tiny bit nervious about going because it is one of my absolute favorite kinds of food of all time and Mary hadn't ever been. My fear was that she was going to hate it...eek!

So, we got in using a reservation I had booked online at opentable.com. (Excellent website and I will be using it many more times in the future) We were seated next to a family that was there celebrating the grandfather's birthday. Ugh! Imagine having a birthday TWO DAYS before christmas! That would suck! Poor guy... They were funny...as Mary mentioned in her blog the little girl that was with them didn't seem particularly fond of the whole Hibachi thing...and spent a majority of the time sitting well beyond arm's length from the table.

It was fun.

The next few days can only be discribed as a hell of a lot of driving, presents from family, seeing Coen (my cousin's new-born baby), meeting Mary's family, more driving, Mary meeting more of my family, being crazy tired, working, and a very VERY clean bathroom.

All in all I do believe I enjoyed this holidayseason more than I have any holiday season in a long time. I contribute this to the lovely Mary being with me. She is great. :)

~Micheal

0 comments:


About

My photo
OKC, OK, United States

My Google Calender

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP