Something from a recent fort worth trip

>> Friday, December 12, 2008

I would like to write a blag entry, however, I cannot think of a single thing to say.  So what I am going to do instead is just talk about random things that are on my mind.  Feel free to skip this entry if you'd rather not be bothered with non-sense.


I'm at a friends house right now "babysitting"...Its VERY boring...The kid is asleep...and there is nothing going on in the house...it sucks



I had a good week at work this week. I started coming in at 7am instead of 9.  Its strangely exciting!  I love the fact that I can get all of my hours in and still get off work in time to do other things! Yay!  And for the first time in a long time and any job, I actually kind of like my co-workers.  They are an interesting groups.  They don't seem to have a lot in common with each, but they are the right mix of folks.  I would have to say though that the coolest one there has got to be Anne.  She just has an interesting personality and she doesn't mind my coming up and listening to her conversations with contributing...which is handy because I would much rather stand back and listen to what people are talking about than be a part of it...WAY more comfortable on the outside looking in....kind of like an aquarium. :)

So, here after I am done "babysitting" I am going to go up to work and get the shopping cart out of the pond...it is a huge eye sore and it bugs me.  I have been trying to decide how I was going to do it, but I finally settled on using rachet straps.  I will throw it out there and get the hook caught and then pull it in at far as possible.  Then, I will tie the other end to a tree and rachet it the rest of the wat in.  I think it will probably take quite a while, but should prove to be successful.  I am also gonna finish fixing the lamp...I got it almost done yesterday, but I had to cut the cord....so today I am gonna put that back together.  Let me appologize ahead of time at well, but I am going to be working on my flickr and figuring out how to post an entry from flickr to here...so there could be several posts today

~Micheal


Powered by ScribeFire.

0 comments:


About

My photo
OKC, OK, United States

My Google Calender

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP