I bought a projector...it rocks

>> Friday, December 12, 2008


IMAG0205, originally uploaded by Terpr13.

So, about a month ago I was faced with a decision. I wanted to be able to view the TV Shows and Movies that I have on my laptop while working on the laptop. So I had plugged a computer monitor into it and that worked out pretty well...but...it just wasn't what I was looking for...the monitor was just too small and my eyes were constantly strained trying to readjust between the computer monitor and the laptop monitor...so...yeah I decided that I would go ahead and buy a TV (Ugh...I haven't owned one in a long time and enjoyed not having it around). So I started the search and found that TVs are CRAZY expensive...I would have the throw down at least 800 bones...to hell with that! So, I was talking to some random person that I dont care enough to have remembered...but they had mentioned something about their kid buying a projector. So I started looking for projectors...well...NOW, I have a HUGE screen TV that takes up NO space at all...IT SHINES ON THE WALL!!! :)

0 comments:


About

My photo
OKC, OK, United States

My Google Calender

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP