The Chairs

>> Monday, December 15, 2008


(no subject), originally uploaded by Terpr13.

So, Mary and I got a late start on saturday...which was relaxing. It was nice to just lay around and watch Scrubs...I don't do that very often but must say it was nice. :) Once we did finally get got of bed to start our day, we has several errands to run. One stop we made was to Goodwill... (I love goodwill...one never knows what exciting treasures they might find at that place!) We found these chairs....we fell in love...and, even though there are only the two of us for at least 50 miles that we even know, we wanted to buy them) After a bit of dicussion, we decided to leave it to fate. We were gonna finish our errands and if goodwill was still open and hadn't sold the chairs, we would get them. We did. They were. the chairs weren't. We bought them. They were nice...but...ugly. In the pictures, you can see the before and after we stained them. I like them. They are nice.

Yes, I am aware of how very poorly this reads. You see, I am flat out exhausted and am having trouble thinking straight. I will most likely read this later and see error after error...but thats fine...I dont care. =)

0 comments:


About

My photo
OKC, OK, United States

My Google Calender

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP