And now for a letter from my dear from Obama

>> Tuesday, March 10, 2009

After posting the blog the other day about McCain, I only feel that it is right to show that I am not just republican bashing...so, without further delay...the following is an email I received this morning from the Obama folks. At the end of the email, I will share my opinion.

Adam --

Just over a week ago, President Obama submitted his first budget and made it clear he was ready for the fight to come.

The President isn't alone. We're ready for that fight too -- it's what you built this movement for.

Watch a video I recorded announcing our new initiative, the Organizing for America Pledge Project:

Americans are ready for the bold new direction this plan offers. It's what they voted for in November, and it's needed now more than ever as we continue to face an unprecedented economic crisis.

But the special interests and old ways of Washington won't go away easily. In fact, they'll only fight back harder.

It's up to you to organize support for President Obama's plan throughout the country. It's the only way we'll get the change this country needs.

Take the next step now in our fight to bring change:

http://my.barackobama.com/pledgeproject

Thanks,

Mitch

Mitch Stewart
Director
Organizing for America

This email is one of the biggest actually problems facing this country. This polarizing war language is disgusting! This short email has the word "fight" in it FOUR times! It talks about this plan being the ONLY way...this is an absolutely ignorant way of thinking. To assume that you, and you alone know the only thing that will work is to set your self up to fail miserably and take the entire country with you. Is it just me or has anyone else noticed the near Jesus-like quotes that we are getting from politicians these days....isn't that bizarre?!

0 comments:


About

My photo
OKC, OK, United States

My Google Calender

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP