Provoking the thoughts of minds unknown (First post)

>> Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I decided to start anew blog. I have a few others that are your standard crap that you find littered across the cyber junkyard, but I decided that with this one I was going to talk about important stuff...THOUGHT PROVOKING STUFF!!! (echo fades to silence)

Here is how I eat a double meat cheese hamburger:
1. open it up so that both pieces of meat are on one side with bread and the veggies are on the other side with the other piece of bread.
2. I eat the tomatoes
3. I fold the bread containing the veggies into a taco and eat that first.
4.I eat one of the pieces of meat (by folding it into a taco and biting chucks out of it so that if I were to open it up, it would look like a star) this piece is eaten at this point because it has been exposed for a while and it losing heat. Fake + Hot = tasty Fake + Cold = dog poo
5. I peel the other piece of bread away from the cheesy piece of meat and eat that piece of bread
6. last but certainly not least a savor the final portion of the burger eating journey which the top piece of meat

So there you have it, this is the process I go through in order to eat a hamburger. I general am pretty hidden about it with people I dont know and usually wont order one untill I have known someone for a while. The question that always pops up "Well, do you ever eat the burger whole?" Nope. They are disgusting whole and I cant stand not knowing what I am eating so I eat them in parts so that I can taste each part and greet part as it enters my senses.

Alright, peace out
Micheal

2 comments:

Mary December 10, 2008 at 8:37 AM  

So.... Micheal...... is this your way of being "incognito"? :-)

Michael December 10, 2008 at 11:23 AM  

Its my name...I can use it if I want to...I guess I could go by my middle name "Noodle Beard" instead, but I felt like the first name seemed more appropriate. :)


About

My photo
OKC, OK, United States

My Google Calender

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP